How we collect information
Information You Provide to Us
– Purchase products from us,
– Create an account with us, or otherwise sign up for a service or feature;
– Participate in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
– Communicate with us via third-party social media sites;
– Submit a rating or review;
– Or contact us, or otherwise communicate with us or provide information to us.The “personal information” we collect may include, for example, your name, postal address, postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, details on items purchased, and other information you choose to provide to us. In some cases, you may provide information to us about someone else, such as when you request that we deliver an e-commerce order to that person or when you share website content. In these type of cases, you agree that you have the authority to provide us with such information.
Automatically Collected Site Usage Data
Cookies and similar technologies
What are Cookies
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
Category 2: performance cookies
Category 3: functionality cookies
Category 4: targeting cookies or advertising cookies
We nurture the use of social media websites and believe sharing is a key part of how people access new information. Social media networks are a popular way of doing this. To enable people to share information via popular social media, our website may have functionality allowing this type of activity.
The owners of social media websites may place cookies on users’ devices and they will have their own cookie policies. We have no control over these companies’ cookies policies.
How your information is used
– Improving your browsing and functional experience;
– To fulfil orders and requests submitted by you;
– To contact you (via post, email, and any other method you may have chosen) with relevant information to promote our products or services or educate our users on applicable changes therein;
– To contact you if appropriate in regards to a rating or review submitted;
where appropriate, for market research;
– To better understand you in order to provide relevant, more tailored communications on our products and services;
– Protecting the security, legality or integrity of our business;
With your consent to this Policy, we may combine the information we collect online from or about you with the information we collect offline from or about you. We will not store your personal data for any purpose for longer than is necessary to fulfil our service to you or as required by law.
Who we share information with
We may disclose information as follows, to the extent permitted by law:
– To our suppliers and service partners who process information on our behalf (such as website hosting companies, analytics companies such as Google, distribution and fulfilment and other similar partners who facilitate the functionality and services required to deliver our services. For further information on the third-party companies currently acting as data processors please contact email@example.com;
– As required by law, or to provide information as required by local law enforcement agencies, other local government authorities, or otherwise as required by law;
– When you post to a social media website, forum, review website or any other such facility in the public domain any information you choose to post will be available to access on the internet, depending on your own personal account settings. We recommend that you do not make public and sensitive personal information such as your postal address, with your permission or as permitted by law;
Your privacy options
Unsubscribing from promotional content
If you would like to stop receiving promotional emails or other direct mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located in each such email or contact us as below. Should you choose to opt out we reserve the right contact you in relation to your account, transactions or other essential communications as required by email or post. Access to your personal information
Should you wish to access any personal information we hold about you may instruct us to provide you with any such information at any time. We reserve the right to request suitable evidence of your identity.
Ensure of personal information
With the exception of general exclusions, where processing is necessary, such as exercising the right of freedom of expression and for compliance with legal obligations or claims, you have the right to request that all personal data be permanently removed from our databases without undue delay.
To access or delete your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the details of your request, your name, email and postal address and any other information required to process your requirement.
Technical and organisational security measures have been put in place to ensure any personal data in our control is suitably safeguarded. We have limited access to direct employees and authorised service providers who require such information to deliver our services and for the purposes outlined in this policy. While we have endeavoured to protect our systems, it is impossible to guarantee that any information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen, do not provide your personal information on or to the Site. Users who are below the age of eighteen (18) should not use the Site without permission from their parent or legal guardian.
Phishing / Spoofing schemes
If you receive a request to provide sensitive information (including your Account password, or any payment information) via email or to a website or individual claiming to be us, that does not appear legitimate, please do not respond or disclose your information. Please immediately report any such communication or request to us at: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer
22-24 Harborough Road, Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 7AZ
Hear It From Our Satisfied Partners
Don’t just take our word for it. See how CameraMate has transformed surveillance strategies for retailers across the UK.